Just because it’s summer break for your kids doesn’t mean you should take a break from crafting!
26 Light and Lacy Knitting Patterns for Summer
Celebrate the warmer weather by making yourself some new clothes and accessories to wear as the weather heats up. These gorgeous knit tops, shawls, scarves, and more are hand-picked summer favorites.
The light and lacy patterns will keep you covered while still allowing air to easily pass through and prevent you from getting too warm. Take a look at these free knitting patterns and get started on your next project!
Lacy Knit Tops
Stay breezy and cool this summer with one of these fantastic knit tops! From tunics to T-shirts to cardigans, there is something here for you to wear on every occasion. Expand your wardrobe by making some of these easy knitting patterns.
- Beginner Boxy Lace Knit Top
- Fancy French Blue Top
- Audrey Hepburn Tunic Audrey-approved
- Summer Waves Tank Top
- Four Seasons Knit Vest
- I’ve Got A Crush On This Lace Knit Top
- Feather and Fan Ribbed Tee
- Gossamer Goddess Lace Top You’ll love this!
- Sunflower Shell Tank
- Cancun Spa Tunic
- Cute Cable Lace Bolero
- Fifty Shades of Linen Top
- Garter Lace Cardigan Easy and Elegant
- Summer Breeze Tank
Knit Shawls and Accessories
Look stylish and chic by wearing a handmade knit shawl to your cousin’s wedding this summer. Or keep warm on a windy day with a light lace scarf. There are plenty of beautiful lace knitting patterns here to give you ideas for your next project.
- Bamboo Wedding Shawl
- Bonfire Lace Scarf
- Stunning Feather-Light Stole
- Peaches ‘n Cream Lacy Shawlette
- Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend Fan Favorite
- Blueberry Bush Summer Shawl
- Easy Breezy Lace Scarf
- Trendy Knit Poncho
- Magic Lace Knit Scarf Fun and Fabulous!
- Bright Coral Lace Headband
- Evangelina Lace Scarf
- Summer Shoreline Lace Shawl
Let us know: What will you be knitting this summer?
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Knit Knocker Showdown - October 20, 2016
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 5, 2016
- What’s Your “Purse-onality?” - September 28, 2016