November is nearly over! I don’t know about you, but the time between Halloween and Thanksgiving always goes by in a blur for me. Then it seems like I have only about a second to breathe before the holidays are in full swing, and I’ll be spending every minute of the next month crafting, decorating, shopping, and gift wrapping! Before we go too overboard with Christmas projects, though, let’s take a minute to look back on what you loved in November. I’ve rounded up the most popular crochet, knitting, and afghan patterns of the month, and here are the 12 trendiest patterns from across our sites!
The Best Crochet Patterns
Warm-weather gear was king over on AllFreeCrochet.com this month. You loved crochet hat patterns like there was no tomorrow! It’s still early in the cold-weather season, so if you missed these free crochet patterns during the rest of the month, it’s not to late to start in on them now.
The Best Knitting Patterns
Scarves were definitely popular on AllFreeKnitting.com in November, and I’m not surprised – I’ve been wearing one every day for the past few weeks! These popular knitting patterns are easy AND cozy, so you really can’t go wrong.
- Easy Mistake Stitch Scarf
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Homespun Circle Scarf
- Basic Adults’ Knitted Beanie
The Best Crochet Afghan Patterns
‘Tis the season for new afghans, for sure. For one thing, staying in and crocheting is best when it’s frightful outside. For another, you can never have too many afghans when the temperatures drop! Pile them on with these easy crochet afghan patterns from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket
- Wintry Snowflake Afghan
- Mint Julep Crochet Afghan
- Irish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
What projects are you working on this month?
- Literary Chic: 16 Patterns for Book Lovers - February 17, 2018
- Prayer Shawls for Rush Charity Drive 2017: Final Count & Giveaway Winner! - January 16, 2018
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 11, 2018