I just had my second little girl nine weeks ago and I have fallen in love all over again. Her chubby little cheeks and tiny little feet are kissed all day long. I know it’s just the beginning of summer, but I’m already starting to think about the fall and winter seasons that will quickly approach. Those tiny feet need to stay covered and warm and what better way to do that then with crocheted baby booties? The endless possibilities of color schemes and designs just make me smile thinking about them.
AllFreeCrochet has some amazing baby crochet patterns for those little piggy’s, it’ll be tough to decide which ones to make first. My oldest daughter’s favorite color is purple, so it’ll make her so happy to see her baby sister wearing purple baby booties. Aside from the color though, there are too many designs to choose from. There are character-inspired baby booties, wrap around the leg gladiator booties, booties with bows on them, booties with laces and buttons, oh my! Since I’m already overloaded with all the cuteness let’s just dive right into these fabulous designs.
Character-Inspired Baby Booties
- Minnie Mouse Inspired Baby Booties – Overload on cuteness
- Mickey Mouse Inspired Baby Booties – Fantastic for photos
- Baby Mouse Booties – Cinderelly, Cinderelly!
Gladiator Booties and Sandals
- Crochet Baby Gladiator Sandals – She’ll by super stylish
- Pink Gladiator Baby Sandals – We love the lace up look
Bows and Ruffles
- Loopy Love Toddler Crochet Booties – These come in three sizes
- Ruffled Crochet Baby Booties – Perfect for winter
- Lemon Drop Baby Booties – Fabulous for summer
- Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties – This is a popular one
- Infant Ugg Boots – Need we say more?
- Baby Girl Bow Booties – Every little girl needs her bows
For the Boys
- Monk Strap Booties – All boys should own a pair
- Boys’ Slippons – They look great in neutrals
- Converse Tennis Shoes – We’re going back in time
If you’re looking for other baby patterns that will keep baby warm then you might like The Snuggle is Real: Our 9 Most Popular Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns or Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket.
Have you made a pair of baby booties? Who were they for?