Shopping at farmers markets during the summertime is one of life’s simple pleasures. It’s a great opportunity to support local farmers and buy fresh fruit and vegetables. You can even reduce your carbon footprint by using a reusable bag to tote home your goods.
Below, you’ll find our very favorite free DIY bag patterns to crochet. Any one of these bags are perfect to take with you to the farmers market this year. They’re lightweight to carry, and roomy enough for all your purchases.
If you don’t really care for the style of reusable market bags, then head over to AllFreeCrochet for even more crochet bag patterns. Browse this collection of 25 Free Crochet Patterns for Bags. You’ll find a great variety of styles including totes, backpacks, and more.
Free Crochet Patterns for the Farmers Market:
- Easy Rainbow Market Bag (left): The colors of this farmers market bag are impossible to resist.
- Beginner Market Bag: Even beginner crocheters can complete this DIY bag pattern!
- Cotton Shopping Bag: Red, white, and blue yarn makes this bag perfect for summer.
- One Skein Market Bag: Grab any skein of yarn to complete this quick farmers market bag.
- Simple Market Bag: This is a trendy bag to take with you anywhere you go this summer.
- Magic Market Bag: Variegated yarn gives this farmers market bag a unique look.
Plus, this Hemp Mason Jar Cozy is a great crochet pattern to make if you’re going to be canning any of your farmers market fruit.
What’s your favorite thing to buy at the farmers market? Leave a comment below and let us know!
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 18, 2016
- AllFreeCrochet.com Has a New eBook! - July 6, 2016
- 30 Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns - June 23, 2016