Our friends over at RecipeChatter are dedicating this week to the tasty apple. A week full of delicious #AppleWeek recipes has put me in the mood for some fun fall crafts! Apple picking weather brings cooler temperatures and crisp air, and what better way to cut the chill than with a cozy scarf? When you’re ready to go out and collect your bushel, these beautiful and chic free knit scarf patterns will keep you toasty warm. You can whip up our #AppleWeek recipes with some fresh-picked apples and look so stylish at the same time!
- Zig Zag Knit Scarf – Using the stockinette stitch, this knit scarf pattern creates a gorgeous zig-zag effect that’s super easy to master.
- Souffle Knit Wrap – This French-inspired knit scarf can be used as a wrap when the weather gets chilly!
- Leaf Lace Knit Scarf – Nothing says fall like a lot of leaves! This easy knitting pattern will keep you cozy.
- Three Hour Garter Stitch Scarf – Have a few extra hours on your hands? This gorgeous garter stitch scarf is so easy, it’ll be your new favorite!
- Linen Stitch Colorblock Scarf – A gorgeous thick scarf that looks store-bought! Throw it on over any sweater for an instant outfit upgrade.
- Sweet Heart Ruffle Scarf – This cute knit scarf adds the perfect finishing touch to your fall outfit.
- Foxy Garter Stitch Scarf – Have you ever seen a cuter scarf? If foxes aren’t your thing, you could easily customize this free pattern to be any animal you choose!
- Elegant Infinity Scarf – The perfect scarf for the woman on the go. It can be easily worked up while watching TV or minding the kids.
- Lightning Fast Mistake Rib Scarf – Need a quick knitting project? This knit scarf pattern is perfect for beginners!
- Lace Garter Stitch Scarf – A light and airy knit scarf that’s perfect for layering on a fall day. It’s just the right amount of warmth with none of the bulk.
- Michael Kors Infinity Scarf – This designer-inspired scarf is the perfect red shade to celebrate #AppleWeek!
What’s your favorite apple recipe?
- For The Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 2, 2018
- Knit Fingerless Gloves: 16 Free Patterns - December 29, 2017
- Wrapped in Warmth: 10 Knit Infinity Scarves and Cowls - December 8, 2017