With the year almost coming to an end the holidays are just around the corner. I love seeing all the festive lights hung on trees and people’s homes; it really is a cheery time of year. What would make this time even more special is if the holidays came a bit early for you! We’re giving away five copies, that’s right, FIVE copies of Crochet Unravelled.
Not only does this book have instructions, it has images for left handed crocheters for each stitch. Bojczuk has thought of everything – no crocheter is left “out of the loop.” This book is great for beginners who are just learning and experienced crocheters who want to practice or learn how to teach left-handed crochet.
In order to be entered to win a copy of Crochet Unravelled all you need to do is leave a comment below. All we’re asking is that you answer a crochet-related question and help others out. Here it is:
Give us your best crochet tip or technique. What’s the most valuable piece of information you can share with your fellow crocheters?
This can be anything from organization to crochet positions or favorite yarn and why? Are there certain yarns that are easier or harder to work with? Give us as much information as you can on your tip or technique. In fact, we might even use your answer in a technique eBook in the future!
Official Contest Rules:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight Tuesday December, 4 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- 14 Crocodile Stitch Patterns for an EDGY Wardrobe - August 18, 2016
- For the Love of Granny Squares: 27 New Crochet Granny Square Afghans - August 1, 2016
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 29, 2016