Here we go, folks! Week 6 of the Spring Meadow Knit Along is ready to go. Heidi of Hands Occupied has come to the studio once again to demonstrate this weeks stitches. Grab that WIP and follow along, you’ll be ready for week 7 in no time at all. Don’t forget that there is a great prize up for grabs if you share your progress with us. All the information to participate is down below. Have fun this week!
How to Participate
It’s easy to take part in our Knit Along! There will be six different steps that will be posted on AllFreeKnitting. All you need to do is visit AllFreeKnitting’s KAL page on the dates below to get the next step of instructions.
Week 1 May 15: Instructions for Section 1 and Transition 1
Week 2 May 22: Instructions for Section 2
Week 3 May 29: Instructions for Transition 2
Week 4 June 5: Instructions for Section 3 and Transition 3
Week 5 June 12: Instructions for Section 4 and Transition 4
Week 6 June 19: Instructions for Section 5
Week 7 June 26: Winner chosen
Plus, share your photos and get entered to win!
Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $50 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Now is your chance to try different types of yarn! Find more details about what the prize includes below:
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Twilight
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Infinity
- 1 Susan Bates Knitting Needles Set
- 1 Susan Bates Crochet Hooks Set
- 1 Red Heart Tote Bag
In order to be entered to win, simply follow these instructions:
- Post your project (works in progress AND finished project) right on AllFreeKnitting.
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada.
- Photos must be posted by June 25 2015, 11:59pm EST.
Which part has been the most fun so far?
- Literary Chic: 16 Patterns for Book Lovers - February 17, 2018
- Prayer Shawls for Rush Charity Drive 2017: Final Count & Giveaway Winner! - January 16, 2018
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 11, 2018