Welcome to another edition of Readers En-Gauge! If this is your first time participating, don’t worry; it’s simple. All you have to do is answer the bold question below for your chance to win a prize! We’ve received so many great responses over the last few months, including how to keep yarn tangle free and the best way to obtain neat edges, so if you haven’t checked out a Reader’s En-Gauge post before, don’t miss all the responses.
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer this question in the Comments Section below this post:
How do you store yarn scraps? Give us your best tips!
We can’t wait to hear your tips! Who knows, your great idea may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes February 25, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
Edit: special thanks to our lucky winner, Jean! Jean, please contact us and send us your address so that we can send you your prize. 🙂
83. Jean | February 25th, 2013 at 3:32 pm
I put them in clear plastic bags from the newspapers and use for chemo caps and a new project of making 9 x 9 square of what ever color or colors to make quilt square for a group that puts the square together and gives to cancer, etc. patients. So almost never have alot of bags of thread anymore!
- For The Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 2, 2018
- Knit Fingerless Gloves: 16 Free Patterns - December 29, 2017
- Wrapped in Warmth: 10 Knit Infinity Scarves and Cowls - December 8, 2017