Just a gentle reminder to all those playing along that week two of our Spring Meadow Knit Along is now live! Heidi from Hands Occupied filmed a great video for you showing each step of this new section and you’ll love the end result of this week’s light and lacy section. The pattern might look intimidating because it is lace, but the stitches couldn’t be easier. Heidi will show you everything you need to get started on Week 2.
Don’t forget that if you are on social media, we will be following along with you all, so please use our hashtag #springmeadowKAL so we can see all your work! We have loved seeing all the great progress, and we have been answering questions along the way. It’s been so much fun watching this great scarf pattern come to life at the hands of so many.
Plus, share your photos and get entered to win!
Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $50 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Now is your chance to try different types of yarn! Find more details about what the prize includes below:
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Twilight
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Infinity
- 1 Susan Bates Knitting Needles Set
- 1 Susan Bates Crochet Hooks Set
- 1 Red Heart Tote Bag
In order to be entered to win, simply follow these instructions:
- Post your project (works in progress AND finished project) right on AllFreeKnitting (we’ll make this super easy for you each week).
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada.
- Photos must be posted by June 25 2015, 11:59pm EST.
Where are you planning to wear your Spring Meadow when it’s done?
- 12 Insanely Effortless Afghans for Knitters and Crocheters - June 15, 2018
- Literary Chic: 16 Patterns for Book Lovers - February 17, 2018
- Prayer Shawls for Rush Charity Drive 2017: Final Count & Giveaway Winner! - January 16, 2018