Our 2015 Prayer Shawls for Rush Charity Drive has officially ended. After the last few shawl donationss trickle in, we’ll be taking them over to Rush Hospital and giving you a final count of how many we received. Thank you so much to everyone who donated!
Even though our charity drive has ended, however, there are still people all over the world who could use the comfort of a prayer shawl. If you missed the drive but would still like to work up a shawl for someone in need, I’ve rounded up twelve of our best knit and crochet prayer shawl patterns so you can pick your favorite!
Knit Prayer Shawls
These gorgeous knitting projects are perfect to give to a loved one who’s going through a hard time. There’s nothing like a handmade knit prayer shawl to show that you’ve been thinking about them, and anyone can use the warmth and comfort they provide.
- Free Knit Prayer Shawl Pattern
- Fluted Prayer Shawl
- Prism Knit Shawl
- Wild Roses Shawl
- 8-Hour Knit Shawl
- Evening Shadows Shawl
Crochet Prayer Shawls
Learn how to crochet a prayer shawl that anyone would appreciate with these free patterns. Whether you’re looking for a weekend project or a gift idea, these crochet patterns are just the thing to create a one-of-a-kind prayer shawl for your friends or family.
- Free Crochet Prayer Shawl Pattern
- Pink Ribbon Prayer Shawl
- Cherry Hearts Prayer Shawl
- Say a Little Prayer Shawl
- Trinity Stitch Prayer Shawl
- Comforting Hug Prayer Shawl
Who would you make a prayer shawl for?
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2018
- 10 Thrifty Christmas Gifts to Crochet - December 1, 2017
- Easy Patterns to Take on the Go - November 7, 2017