Just a friendly reminder to all those playing along that week three of our Spring Meadow Knit Along is now live! Heidi from Hands Occupied filmed another video for you showing how to achieve the end result of this week’s light and lacy section. You’ve done two of the hardest sections already, so this week will surely be a breeze and knit up quickly. I had so much fun working this section, so I know you will too!
Don’t forget that if you are on social media, we will be following along with you all, so please use our hashtag #springmeadowKAL so we can see all your work! We have loved seeing all the great progress, and we have been answering questions along the way. It’s been so much fun watching this great scarf pattern come to life at the hands of so many.
Plus, share your photos and get entered to win!
Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $50 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Now is your chance to try different types of yarn! Find more details about what the prize includes below:
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Twilight
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Infinity
- 1 Susan Bates Knitting Needles Set
- 1 Susan Bates Crochet Hooks Set
- 1 Red Heart Tote Bag
In order to be entered to win, simply follow these instructions:
- Post your project (works in progress AND finished project) right on AllFreeKnitting (we’ll make this super easy for you each week).
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada.
- Photos must be posted by June 25 2015, 11:59pm EST.
What is your favorite part of the Spring Meadow Scarf so far?
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 11, 2018
- Three Cheers for Pom-Poms! 14 Knit and Crochet Hats - December 15, 2017
- DIY Christmas Ornaments: 20+ Knit and Crochet Patterns - November 17, 2017