Sometimes you just want to feel wrapped in luxury. Like a goddess. I know I do. The richness of super soft yarn and a delicate handmade fabric just can’t be beaten. I love working on knitting patterns that will make me feel like a goddess incarnate. If you’re like me and love to wrap yourself in knitted luxury, you’re in luck. I’ve snooped around and collected my favorite 25 Knitting Patterns Fit for a Goddess: Knit Shawl Patterns, Scarf Knitting Patterns, and More. In this collection, you’ll find knit sweater patterns, cowl knitting patterns, knitting patterns for scarves, and much more. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, choose one (or two, or three) of these luxurious patterns and wrap yourself in knits fit for a goddess.
25 Knitting Patterns Fit for a Goddess
Wraps & Shawls
There’s enough divine luxury to make any goddess feel right at home in this selection of gorgeous shawl knitting patterns and knitted wraps.
- Crescent Moon Eyelet Shawl – simple and stunning
- Mystic Forest Knit Shawl Pattern
- Starry Night Silver Shawl (pictured)
- Misty Morning Arm Knit Wrap – perfect for beginners!
- Goddess Ruffles Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Star Cluster Shawlette – gorgeous color!
- Cersei Lannister’s Hibiscus Shawl
Scarves & Cowls
This section is a compilation of my favorite goddess-worthy knit scarf patterns and knitted cowl patterns. Because what’s more goddess-like than wearing a luscious knit scarf or cowl around your neck?
- Woodland Lace Scarf – For more woddland themed knits, click here
- Violet Goddess Scarf Knitting Pattern – super bright purple
- Lavender Magic Scarf
- Winter Goddess Hooded Scarf
- Aqua Arrowhead Knit Cowl Pattern
- Freyja Goddess Cowl (pictured)
- Daenerys’s Dragon Skin Scarf
- Nordic Gymir Cowl – easy and bulky
- Fiery Goddess Lace Scarf
- Mystic Vines Cable Cowl
- Midnight Goddess Hooded Scarf
- Ice Queen Scarf Knitting Pattern – delicate and feminine
Sweaters & Capes
If you really want to delve into your inner goddess, these knit sweater patterns and luxurious capes are a must-have.
- Goddess Fringe Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Silver Moon Shrug
- Moon Shadows Cardigan – beautiful colors
- Merlot Hooded Goddess Cape
- Galadriel’s Gossamer Lace Top – breathtaking!
- Autumn Goddess Camino Pullover (pictured)
If you love goddess-worthy knitting patterns, then you’ll love these 12 Scarf Knitting Patterns Fit for a Queen!
What kind of knitting patterns make you feel like a goddess?
- 22 Food-Inspired Knitting Patterns You Need To Make - March 22, 2017
- 14 Sensational Knit Slipper Patterns - March 16, 2017
- Not Just For Crochet: 16 Heart-Meltingly Cute Knit Amigurumi Patterns - March 8, 2017