Busy week? Need a little breather from the stress? Everybody loves word searches, right? So, take a relaxing moment to check out this word search and see what words you find. There’s no answer key, so everyone who searches will find their own set of three words to describe their knitting personality. There’s no answer key to this word search, so look carefully!
When you’re done, check out the 10 free knitting patterns that we are currently addicted to knitting for fall. Take some of the work week stress by setting aside some time to yourself while you work on one of these great free knitting patterns for autumn. The cold weather will be here before you know it, and you’ll be glad that you are done with the fall knitting and prepared to be warm.
We are totally ADDICTED to these fall knitting projects:
- Wanderlust Cowl – This cowl is the perfect accessory to toss in your bag when wanderlust strikes.
- Garter Stitch Jackets – Your kids will never look cuter or cozier!
- Mad Men Joanie Sweater – You won’t believe how stylish and class you’ll feel in this knit sweater,
- Thanksgiving Throw – All the colors of fall and the cozy factor is out of this world!
- One Skein Woodsie Gloves – The perfect knitting project to make and give to the man in your life.
- Cozy Autumn Fingerless Gloves – The construction is unique and amazing. A fun knit pattern, for sure!
- Halloween Pattern Fair Isle Scarf – An advanced pattern with a SPOOKY outcome.
- Cable Knit Pumpkin Pattern -Add a little pumpkin to your fall decor.
- 8-Hour Lace Shawl – Quick and easy knitting patterns have never been so stunning.
- Violet Arrow Cowl – On point and trendy, this free knit cowl pattern is great for gift giving.
If you need a little extra relaxation and need to procrastinate the week a little longer, check out our Pinterest board full of Funny Knitting Jokes. It’s sure to distract you a little bit longer. 🙂
Follow AllFreeKnitting’s board Funny Knitting Jokes on Pinterest.
What three words did you find?
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Knit Knocker Showdown - October 20, 2016
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 5, 2016
- What’s Your “Purse-onality?” - September 28, 2016