It’s football season! Show your pride for your favorite team this year by crocheting an afghan with your team’s logo. So sit back, relax, and crochet during the commercials this year so you can make the best football crochet afghan ever. All of your friends will be completely jealous of your custom crochet afghan and may even beg you to make one just for them. There are 32 teams in the NFL and here are just a few crochet patterns that I’ve found (but there are many more out there). Many of these patterns are crochet charts which can be confusing if you haven’t crocheted this way before. Use tunisian crochet for many of these patterns, but you can also use the chart to cross stitch on top of an afghan instead. Either way, these finished crochet afghans will look super. Gear up for a great season this year and start crocheting today!
Don’t forget about college football too! As students go back to school or start their first year of college, a crocheted afghan with their team logo can be a great gift. Think to the future as well and start crocheting a team logo afghan for someone graduating in the spring. Your thoughtfulness will be much appreciated and graduates will love to display their handmade afghan with their alma mater’s team logo.
- Chicago Bears Crochet Chart
- Football Helmet Crochet Pattern
- Greenbay Packers Crochet Chart
- Denver Broncos Crochet Pattern
- Baby Football Quilt Afghan Pattern
- Football Jersey Chart
- Miami Dolphins Pattern
- Houston Texans Logo Pattern
- Buffalo Bills Crochet Pattern
Don’t forget to check out these super cute football crochet patterns for crochet hats and more!
- Team Logo Scarves
- Football Earflap Hat
- Viking Helmet
- Football Beanie
- Little Stuffed Football
- Football Hat
Have you ever crocheted something in your team’s colors? Have you ever crocheted a logo?
Latest posts by AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns (see all)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket - June 10, 2015
- 20 of America’s Favorite Patriotic Crochet Afghan Patterns + Granny Squares - May 27, 2015
- America’s Favorite Crochet Ripple Throw - May 14, 2015