Welcome to another edition of Readers En-Gauge! In case you’re just joining us, every Monday we’re giving away a prize to one lucky reader – just for answering our weekly question! Last week, we collected your best yarn organizing ideas. If you haven’t checked it out already, make sure to read all the great tips here.
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer this question in the Comments Section below this post:
How do you keep your needles organized? Give us your best tips!
We can’t wait to hear your tips and tricks! Who knows, your great idea may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 26, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
Latest posts by AllFreeKnitting (see all)
- Spring Meadow Knit Along – Week 1 - May 15, 2015
- Join us in the Spring Meadow Knit Along + WIN YARN - May 11, 2015
- Kid Stitches: Finger Knitting Projects To Keep Them Busy This Summer - May 6, 2015