You are reading this blog, so you obviously love yarn. But how much do you love Red Heart Yarn? Oodles and oodles, I’m sure! Lucky for you, Red Heart is currently in the middle of their Pin It to Win It sweepstakes. You have the chance to win Red Heart supplies to make the projects that you pin!
Join in on the fun now through Thursday, December 13th. It’s super easy to enter*.
1. Follow Red Heart on Pinterest.
2. Create a board entitled “Red Heart Yarn Free Patterns” and pin the official sweepstakes badge to it.
3. Then pin at least three Red Heart free patterns to your own board entitled “Red Heart Yarns Free Patterns”. But be sure to include the hash tag #redheartyarn.
*For official directions and rules, please visit Red Heart’s blog.
Free patterns can be pinned from anywhere! That includes some of our favorite sites: AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeKnitting, and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns, Ravelry, and of course, Red Heart. And find all sorts of new patterns and inspiration through this Pinterest contest by looking at what cool things other people pin.
Imagine winning crochet or knitting supplies to make the patterns you love. It’d definitely make this the most wonderful time of the year! Start searching for those patterns to Pin It to Win It!
What knitting or crochet supplies would you hope to win through Red Heart’s sweepstakes?
- 12+ Ways to Crochet Flowers in Fall (And Winter!) - November 23, 2015
- Infinity Love: 16 Crochet Scarf Patterns - November 19, 2015
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Shawl Pattern from Red Heart - November 13, 2015