Spring is right around the corner! Before you know it, the flowers will be blooming and the grass will once again be green. Get a head start on the season with these pastel colored crochet patterns.
Pastel colors are known to have a calm soothing effect on people, which is why they are often used for baby patterns. But you don’t have to be a baby to appreciate the pretty pastel color palette. Whether you’re looking for a pastel colored baby pattern to make for your expectant friend or family member, or you’re ready to start crocheting patterns for Easter, these pastel patterns are just what you need to welcome spring. Find our favorites below including crocheted baby blankets, crochet scarf patterns, hats, shawls, and more!
- Peach Spring Baby Afghan
- Candy Crush Infinity Scarf
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Colorful Fantasy Granny Afghan
- Fresh Flowers Blanket
- Pastel Rainbow Babyghan
- Lovable Baby Blanket
- Scarlett Shawl
- Jelly Bean Beanie
- Rainbows & Lollipops Baby Tunic
- Spring Pastel Granny Afghan
- Adorable Crochet Hat for Kids
- Pastel Colored Rippling Vest
- Ripple Baby Blanket
- Lacy Shells Afghan in Pastels
- Celebrate Spring Wreath
- Beginner’s Baby Bib
- Simply Stripes Baby Blanket
- Crochet Bunny Peep
- Easter Butterfly Crochet Pattern
PLUS… Enter to win your very own set of Addi Swing Crochet Hooks! The ergonomic design of these crochet hooks will help prevent sore hands after hours of endless crochet, which means you can literally crochet for as long as you want without an ounce of discomfort. We are giving away a complete set to one lucky winner. Enter here for your chance to win, the contest ends February 26, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Tell us… what’s your favorite thing about spring?
- 12+ Ways to Crochet Flowers in Fall (And Winter!) - November 23, 2015
- Infinity Love: 16 Crochet Scarf Patterns - November 19, 2015
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Shawl Pattern from Red Heart - November 13, 2015