Just a quick reminder that Week 1 of our Spring Meadow Knit Along has officially started! Get this week’s pattern and a video tutorial from our friend Heidi of Hands Occupied over at AllFreeKnitting.com. I’ve had the finished project on my desk this week, and I can promise that you’re going to love wearing this beauty. The first section is a light-as-air Vine Lace section, and it’s a blast to knit up.
If you are on social media, we will be following along with you all, so please use our hashtag #springmeadowKAL so we can see all your work!
Plus, share your photos and get entered to win!
Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $50 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Now is your chance to try different types of yarn! Find more details about what the prize includes below:
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Twilight
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Infinity
- 1 Susan Bates Knitting Needles Set
- 1 Susan Bates Crochet Hooks Set
- 1 Red Heart Tote Bag
In order to be entered to win, simply follow these instructions:
- Post your project (works in progress AND finished project) right on AllFreeKnitting (we’ll make this super easy for you each week).
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada.
- Photos must be posted by June 25 2015, 11:59pm EST.
Have fun everyone!
What are you most excited to learn on this knit along?
- Today’s the Day: 5 Ways to Celebrate I Love Yarn Day! - October 14, 2017
- 35 Free Knitting Patterns Royalty Would Love - August 31, 2017
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 23, 2017