Sadly, winter is still here and what frustrates me even more is that I’m on my hundredth cold of the season. I’m tired of the crisp air that nips at my nose when I take the dog out and waiting thirty minutes for my car to warm up. I’m ready for the spring season to arrive, yet I have a feeling it’s going to get here pretty late this year. Either way, I’m grabbing my pastel yarn and starting to crochet some brightly colored designs. For me personally, I like printing out patterns so I can cross off the rows that I’ve just worked up. I know there are row counters out there, but I like the visual appeal and pen marks all over my pattern. If you enjoy doing the same thing then you’ll love these printable patterns that I’ve put together. Print them out, grab your hook and start marking up the page. It’s time to think spring and smell the roses, the crochet roses that is.
More Spring Designs You’ll Love
- Here Comes the Sun Crochet Dress
- Simple Spring Rosettes
- Pansy Crochet Flower
- Quick and Easy Crochet Butterflies
- Sea Breeze Striped Skirt
- Spring Pastel Granny Afghan
- Flirty Spring Scarf
- Springtime Toddler Tee
- Crochet Spring Wreath
What’s your favorite spring crochet pattern to work up?
- Homemade Mother’s Day Gifts: Free eBook! - April 28, 2016
- Riding the Color Wave: Seascape-Inspired Crochet Patterns - April 26, 2016
- CHA 2016: Lion Brand Fashion Show and More! - January 26, 2016