Week 1 of our Spring Meadow Knit Along is underway, and we are loving all the progress shots that our faithful readers are submitting. Check them all out! As you can see, we are getting creative with the yarn colors and even brands. The possibilities are endless! How much fun are you having working on this fun lace scarf pattern? Heidi from HandsOccupied had a great time writing this pattern for you all, and had even more fun in our studio filming each week’s tutorial.
And just a gentle reminder to all those playing along, if you upload an image of your Spring Meadow Knit Along progress to the pattern page, you’re entered to win a great prize pack. Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $50 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Now is your chance to try different types of yarn! Find more details about what the prize includes below:
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Twilight
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Infinity
- 1 Susan Bates Knitting Needles Set
- 1 Susan Bates Crochet Hooks Set
- 1 Red Heart Tote Bag
All you have to do to enter is click the “Add Your Own Photo” phrase under “Images from other crafters” section on that Spring Meadow Knit Along page. You’ll need to be logged into your allfreeknitting.com account to do this, so be sure to have your username and password handy.
Are you ready for #springmeadowKAL Week 2?
- Literary Chic: 16 Patterns for Book Lovers - February 17, 2018
- Prayer Shawls for Rush Charity Drive 2017: Final Count & Giveaway Winner! - January 16, 2018
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 11, 2018