Sadly, it seems like summer is almost over, but at the same time it almost feels like it hasn’t begun. I say this because it’s been so rainy here in the Chicagoland area and we haven’t hit the all-time high temperatures like usual. There’s still plenty of time left to make the best of the summer though and have a blast. My plan is to have fun the only way I know how – the knit and crochet way. There are so many cute crochet patterns and knitted projects that I want to add to my list of things to work up. Since we have to work fast I won’t waste any more time ranting. Find the best summer vacation beach bum crochet patterns and have at it!
Summer Crochet Tops
Walk around in a brand new fashion this summer. Sport your new tops, dresses and cardigans for everyone to be envious of.
- Crochet Summer Colorblock Top
- Cap Sleeve Open Cardigan
- Retro Summer Dress
- Comfy Crochet Crop Top
- Textures Crochet Top Pattern
Crochet Sandals and Flip Flops
You’ll be one of a kind when you wear any of these flip flop or sandal patterns. They’re so easy to make, you can make them all!
Crochet Bags and Purses
What would summer be without a crocheted bag or purse? These are super stylish these days.
- Crochet Nautical Tote
- Roses Crochet Purse
- Rainbow Crochet Tote Bag
- Impeccable Crochet Bag
- Making Waves Beach Bag
Cover up or flaunt it with any one of these knit patterns. You’ll love hitting up the beach with your new designs.
Knitted Summer Tops
Whether you’re looking for a knit top, a knit sweater or a knit cardigan we have the perfect pattern for you.
- Summer Kimono Sleeve Cardigan
- Summer Sunburst Cardigan
- Simple Summer Tank Top
- Silken Straw Summer Sweater
- Dainty Lace Tank Top
- Italian Summer Cardigan
- Sleeveless Summer Top
You might also like these fabulous patterns straight from the blog!
- You Are My Sunshine Crochet Tote Bag
- Summer Marigold Granny Square
- The Most Stunning Summer Knit Shawl Pattern You’ll Ever See
- Barefoot Sandals
Where is your favorite summer vacation spot or daytime activity?
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2018
- 10 Thrifty Christmas Gifts to Crochet - December 1, 2017
- Easy Patterns to Take on the Go - November 7, 2017