Over the weekend, we attended the The National Needlearts Association’s winter trade show in gorgeous Long Beach, California. Aside from getting plenty of yarn eye candy to admire every day, we also got a sneak peek at brand new products that will be hitting yarn stores later this year. We also met so many wonderful companies and tons of talented designers, so stay tuned to the blog for our complete recaps of the show later this week. In the meantime, don’t miss this exciting giveaway!
The great part about attending TNNA is collecting all the awesome SWAG for our devoted readers! And, as luck would have it, we have a whole bag full of knit and crochet goodies that we can’t wait to share with one lucky winner!
There is TONS of stuff in our Swag Bag, including an eat.sleep.stitch. t-shirt, NEW Amour crochet hooks from Clover, Hiya Hiya bamboo knitting needles, yarn cozies, a stitch light from Buffy Ann Designs and two fabulous totes from Universal Yarn. This is a must-have collection of products that will make you feel like you were right there at the show with us!
Want to win this bag chock full of goodies?
Simply leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until February 20, 2013 to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive one-of-a-kind SWAG bag from TNNA!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes February 20, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to be entered to win.
- Winners will be posted on Stitch&Unwind.com and notified by email.
Leave a comment by answering this question and you’ll be registered to win our TNNA SWAG Bag Giveaway:
What knit or crochet project is next on your list for 2013?
Latest posts by AllFreeKnitting (see all)
- Knitting Word Search + 10 Free Fall Knitting Patterns We Are Addicted To - July 23, 2015
- Christmas in July: Homemade Christmas Decorations to Knit - July 15, 2015
- Uniquely Yours: Textured Scarves to Turn You Diva - June 26, 2015