As we enjoy these last days of summer and look forward to autumn, we’re reminded of the beauty of the woods. Leaves change color on the trees and nature is more still, more peaceful. Who wouldn’t want to bring some of that beauty into their home?
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. – Robert Frost
The woods have long been a symbol of adventure and danger, as in fairy tales like Little Red Riding Hood. (I’m really excited for the fairy tale-inspired movie musical Into The Woods, which comes out in December!) But it’s also a place to reconnect with nature and find yourself.
Fall is the best time to retreat into the woods to see the leaves changing colors, and disconnect with the busy world. Crochet offers a little bit of that escape and peace of mind. Retreat into the woods in your mind with these beautiful crochet afghan patterns from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com, which all have a woodsy theme.
Into The Woods, We Go!
- Into The Woods Ripple Pattern
- Woodsy Chic Triangle Lapghan
- Cabin in the Woods Crochet Afghan
- Forest Ripple Crochet Throw
- Old Fashioned Evergreen Crochet Blanket
- Maple Leaf Afghan
- Falling Leaves Autumn Afghan
- Vine & Trellis Blanket
- Fall Flowers Afghan
- Forest Floor Throw
Which pattern is your favorite?
- Free Pattern Friday: Irish Lace Afghan from Yarnspirations - December 18, 2015
- Top O’ the Mornin’ to Ya!7 Easy Aran Afghan Patterns - December 9, 2015
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Afghan Pattern from Yarnspirations - November 27, 2015