Sometimes it’s super nice to just let down your guard and be carefree. So much of our time is spent rushing from place to place (home, work, errands, cooking dinner), that it’s nice to just take a step back and be free of obligations.
I know, that seems impossible, right? How would anything get done if you don’t do it? Living a truly carefree life may seem impossible, but it’s really not as hard as you may think. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to embrace a free-spirited lifestyle every now and then, and these free-spirit crochet patterns will help you do just that.
So without further ado, let your hair down, grab your yarn, and take the first step towards being a free-spirit! These beautiful crochet wearable patterns will make you feel more relaxed the minute you put them on. You’ll find a variety of crochet patterns below including easy, breezy crochet shawls to light and lacy wraps.
Free Spirit Crochet Patterns
- Down to Earth Crochet Shawl: A light and lovely shawl made using broomstick lace
- Carefree Butterfly: Attach this bright and colorful crochet butterfly motif to practically anything such as bags, headbands, and more.
- Open Air Shrug: An easy and breezy crochet design to make you feel at ease
- Earth & Sky Scarf: Brown and blue yarn comes together to mimic Mother Nature’s beautiful landscape
- Fresh Air Hat: The refreshing blue color of this crochet hat will feel just like a breath of fresh air
- Hippie’s Favorite Vest: Whether or not you were a child of the 60s or 70s, you can still appreciate the hip design of this crochet vest
- Midnight Aura Wrap: Free spirited ladies will fall in love with the magical color combination and unique style of this crochet wrap
- Breath of Fresh Air Scarf: Just one skein of yarn is needed to crochet this bright and beautiful blue scarf that looks just like the clear blue skies of summer
- Garden Goddess Shawl: Deep blues and greens come together to create a magical-looking crochet shawl that will make you feel like a garden goddess
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan: This delicate pink crochet cardigan is great for those
- Nature Star Coaster: This delicate doily-inspired crochet coaster is great to use when you’re hosting a dinner party
PLUS: Enter to win 3 crochet pattern books from Stackpole Books! One lucky winner will receive one copy of each of the following titles: Crochet for Kids, Tunisian Crochet for Baby, and Crochet for Baby All Year. The deadline to enter is October 29th, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Enter now!
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 21, 2020
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2020
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 8, 2020