We all know that during February, the air is filled with love, but why stop there? With these 11+ Valentine’s Day Crochet Ideas to Fall in Love With, you can make these Valentine’s-Day-themed free afghan crochet patterns, granny squares, and more to cover your home in beautifully romantic and sweet crochet pieces. From crochet heart patterns to pink, red, and white crochet ideas, these Valentine crochet patterns are breathtaking must-makes. The lovely Valentine’s Day crochet projects featured on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns also make thoughtful and dreamy homemade gifts for loved ones.
11+ Valentine’s Day Crochet Ideas to Fall in Love With
Along with these Valentine-themed free crochet patterns, we also have a bonus section with more Valentine’s Day crochet beyond blankets and throws. This includes the cutest embellishments, such as hearts and roses. So, don’t skip a beat and get crocheting before the most romantic day of the year arrives. These pieces make charming decor during the month of Valentine’s Day. However, since love should be celebrated every day, there’s no reason to put these crochet pieces away after the holiday. Celebrate love year-round with these pretty patterns!
- Conversation Hearts Afghan
- Think Pink Lapghan
- Love Never Ends Square
- Love Letters Crochet Quilt
- Pink Hearts Crochet Granny Squares
- Many Yarns Crochet Heart Pattern
- Lounge with Love Afghan
- Hearts & Stripes Afghan
- Heartful Granny Square
- Love in Bloom Afghan
- Heart-Shaped Baby Blanket
BONUS! More Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns
- Five Minute Hearts
- Simple Spring Rosettes
- Felted Leaves and Rosebuds
- Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- Embellishing Rose Pattern
Do you crochet for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
- Two Skeins or Less: 12 Quickie Crochet Afghan Patterns - August 5, 2020
- 18 DIY Dorm Decor Ideas - July 19, 2020
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 18, 2020