When it comes to summer crochet patterns, they tend to be bright and bold (which I love). But sometimes you just need to cool down, and nothing does that better than a nice relaxing blue. Sit back, relax, and let your fingers do all the work.
Cool Blue Patterns:
- Alaskan Blue Tunisian Crochet Blanket – Deep blues make this crochet blanket pattern stand out from the crowd.
- Blue Lagoon Throw – Although it looks incredibly complicated, you can work up this free crochet afghan tutorial in a few days.
- Laguna Blue Baby Blanket – This crochet baby blanket only uses one skein of yarn.
- Blue Spiral Baby Blanket – Perfect for a newborn baby boy, this is an easy crochet pattern to complete.
- Rhapsody in Blue Square – Follow this cluster granny square tutorial to learn how to make a heavily textured granny.
- Tiffany Blue Round Ripple – Light and beautiful, this crochet ripple blanket will be the perfect addition to any home.
- Blue Squares Afghan – In bright blue hues, this classic granny square afghan is ideal for anyone looking for a vintage pattern.
- Powder Blue Baby Blanket – Sweet and soft, this crochet baby blanket is sure to be a favorite for both baby and parent.
- Blueberry Waffleghan – With a fun texture and soft color palette, this crochet blanket is too much fun!
- Blue Diamond Afghan – Straight from 1954, this Blue Diamond Afghan free crochet pattern is a pleasure to make and will help you get in touch with your crochet roots.
- Blue Sky Baby Blanket – Capture a little bit of that beautiful summer sky with the help of this crochet baby blanket pattern.
- Blue Motif Blanket – This large granny square Blue Motif Blanket is mesmerizing. Coordinating shades of blue make the loosely crocheted afghan impressive and beautiful.
What’s your favorite color to crochet with in the summer?