There are about 6 weeks left until Christmas – have you come up with your gift-giving plan this year? I know that I personally have the greatest intentions for holiday gifts, but seem to lack the follow through. I’ll come up with a great idea and the perfect pattern to work up for each person on my list. I’ll even go out and buy all the yarn I need… but then the yarn doesn’t seem to make it off my bedroom floor for the longest time. I then spend every waking moment working to get those projects finished and still end up being late with the gifts.
If you’re like me and always seem to be making things at the last minute, then this list of last minute Christmas gifts is perfect for you. Even if you’re better about time management than I seem to be, these quick crochet patterns will still leave you with extra time around the holidays – a precious commodity. This list of 13 patterns includes some quick-to-make crochet blankets from our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns, both holiday-themed and fast-to-make designs, as well as some small winter wearables from AllFreeCrochet. Choose from mile-a-minute and granny square designs that work up quickly anywhere, in easily transportable pieces, or go for simple crochet wearables like scarves, cowls, and hats. Whatever type of project you’re looking to make, we’ve got them all here.
13 Last Minute Crochet Christmas Gifts… for Everyone on Your List!
- Christmas Spirit Mile a Minute Afghan – perfect as a gift or as holiday decor!
- Old Fashioned Evergreen Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Vintage Christmas Poinsettia Throw
- Scandinavian Snowflake Crochet Blanket – Looks great all winter long!
- Make it Quick Afghan
- Quick and Thick Baby Blanket – Perfect for a new mom or for baby’s first Christmas!
- Composition Book Coverlet – The perfect back-to-school crochet blanket
- Northern Lights Infinity Scarf
- Sixty Minute Slippers
- Quick n’ Cozy Crochet Afghan
- Lightning Fast Fingerless Mitts
- Lickity Split Slouch Beanie
- 50 Minute Easy Crocheted Scarf
What’s your go-to last minute gift?