We’ve all been there: that fashion rut, the abyss of boring old styles, the days when we stare at our closets and wonder where all our cute clothes are hiding. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with new ways of dressing up your outfits while still staying true to your fashion sense. Don’t worry—we can get you out of this one. 14 Crocodile Stitch Patterns for an EDGY Wardrobe helps you revitalize your fashion with cute crochet bag patterns, textured scarves, and even a slouch hat.
The crochet crocodile stitch can look like a petal or a scale, so you can either make this design soft and delicate or modern and chic. It gives just the right edge to your crochet fashion with its layered dimensions and angular shapes. Adding this skill to your repertoire of different crochet stitches will make sure that neither your fashion nor your time spent crocheting gets stale.
14 Crocodile Stitch Patterns for an EDGY Wardrobe
If you’re a newbie, this simple and helpful tutorial will make sure you have the stitch down pat before you venture off into making your crochet fashion.
Crochet Crocodile Stitch Accessories
To add just a bit of texture to your outfits, try out the crochet crocodile stitch on a bag, clutch, or purse. This gives your accessories a nice ruffled appearance and a pop of excitement. This design will enhance whatever you are wearing without overpowering it.
- Scale and Shell Bag
- Mermaid’s Favorite Crochet Tote
- Crocodile Stitch Purse
- Rainbow Dragon Bag
- Crocodile on the Beach Bag
- Crocodile Clutch Purse
- Crocodile Stitch Bracelet
Crocodile Shawls, Scarves, and Hats
For more of a statement, work up a larger crocodile stitch pattern. These shawls and cowls will steal the show—it takes all the pressure off of the rest of the outfit. You can also try this style out on a crochet slouch beanie, and of course, you can’t forget the little ones who need a little crochet magic, too!
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Pretty Pink Mermaid Shawl
- Colorful Rio Scarf
- Twisted Crocodile Stitch Keyhole Scarf
- Crochet Crocodile Stitch Adult Hat
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat
- Crocodile Stitch Baby Bonnet
P.S. For all you dog moms out there, give your furbaby some matching style with this Crocodile Stitch Dog Bandana!
What’s your favorite crocodile stitch accessory?
- Say “I Do” to this Fabulous Fascinator: Free Crochet Flower Pattern - April 12, 2019
- 16 Spring Crochet Patterns You’ll Love To Wear - March 12, 2019
- 17 St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns You’ll Love - March 4, 2019