I don’t know about you, but in my opinion, there are few materials as gorgeous and luxurious as lace! To me, the delicate repeating patterns look almost like little flowers. I love how intricate lace is, yet how durable some good lacy afghan patterns can be. On top of that, lace is a light material that can be worn in any season. Unfortunately, the world seems to agree with me, because when I go straight to the lace in my local department stores, the price tag is enough to make my eyes bug out of my head!
So, why not make your own lace-inspired afghans at home? You’ll save a lot of money, and you’ll get the personal satisfaction of seeing your friends’ jaws hitting the floor when they find out you made it from scratch! By choosing your own yarn colors and putting in a lot of love, you can rest easy knowing that you have a one-of-a-kind lace afghan.
It’s time to crochet your cares away! These are our editors’ picks for 15 Light & Lacy Afghan Patterns. There’s something here for everyone, from attire to rugs to baby blankets. Whether you make these lacy afghan patterns for yourself or as a gift, you can’t go wrong.
15 Light & Lacy Afghan Patterns
Unlock your most elegant and graceful self with these gorgeous patterns. And if you like what you see, head over to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com for more 100% FREE patterns to brighten up your life! Here are some of our favorites:
- Seashells by the Seashore (shown above)
- Downton Abbey Inspired Crochet Afghan (shown above)
- Lady Windsor Lace Crochet Blanket (shown above)
- Baby Bloomer Crochet Baby Blanket (shown above)
- Lacy Eyelet Crochet Blanket Pattern (shown left)
- Falling Snowflakes Afghan
- Chunky Lace Baby Blanket
- Broomstick Lace Ruffled Baby Blanket
- Sky Blue Lace Crochet Pattern
- Lacy Turquoise Fan Throw – Feel like a beautiful mermaid!
- Victorian Lace Flower Throw
- Lacy Peach Lapghan – We’re peachy-keen for this lacy afghan!
- Green Meadows Throw
- Light Lace Throw – SO elegant!
- Keepsake Crochet Bedspread
Looking for more amazing lacy afghan patterns? Click here for our library of great free lace patterns!
What was your proudest knitting or crocheting moment? Tell us about it in the comments below!
- Two Skeins or Less: 12 Quickie Crochet Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2022
- 18 DIY Dorm Decor Ideas - July 22, 2022
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 21, 2022