After those long, cold months of winter, it’s finally time to say hello to summer. That means sun, sun, and more sun. And can I just say, after the miserable winter that Chicago has had, I never want it to end. So I’ve gathered up a few patterns to capture a bit of the sun so we don’t ever have to say goodbye. Bright and cheerful, these crochet patterns are sure to put a spring in your step (or in your crocheting).
Bring a bit of that summer light into your home or wardrobe. Looking for a dress? Check out the Here Comes the Sun Crochet Dress. Need a new hotpad for the kitchen? Check out the Sunny Skies Hotpad. There’s something here for everyone.
Get a dose of vitamin D with the help of these summer crochet patterns!
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Blue and Yellow Ripple Afghan
- Yellow Polka Dots Summer Scarf
- Yellow Diamond Square
- Here Comes the Sun Crochet Dress
- Sun Dance Afghan and Pillow
- Sea and Sky Afghan
- Lemon Lime Peek-a-Boo Ripple
- Sun Goddess Shrug
- Sunburst Square
- Lacy Sun Square
- Lemony Lime Citrus Square
- Sun Porch Afghan
- Sunny Skies Hotpad
- Small Sunburst Granny Square
- Sunscape Throw
- Sunset Broomstick Lace Babyghan
- You Are My Sunshine Lovey
- Yellow Cheerful Dishcloth
- Pineapple Sun Square
- 3D Sunshine Granny Square
Looking for more patterns? Check these out:
- Rock The Boat: 15 Nautical-Inspired Crochet Patterns for Summer
- Make a Statement: Bright and Bold Afghans
- 37 Summer Stunners You Don’t Want to Miss
- Summer Crochet Patterns: Beach Bags, Beach Totes & More
What do you crochet in the summer?