Don’t forget that you have options when it comes to winter head wear. As we head into the deep freeze, you may dread pulling out the same old winter hats. Sure, they can be cute, but they squash your hair! The nice thing about crochet headbands is that they let your hair breathe, and there are many styles to choose from. Whether it’s bulky or thin, a crochet headband will accent your look and keep your head warm.
When you browse our collection of crochet headbands, you’ll see the diversity in style and coverage. There really is a headband for everyone. Whether you have short or long hair, a headband is easy to wear. Headbands are also more flattering to a variety of face shapes, compared to hats.
Check out our free crochet patterns at AllFreeCrochet.com and get a head start on your winter headband collection!
20 Crochet Headbands for Winter
- 15 Minute Headband
- Retro Pin-Up Headband
- Criss-Cross Crochet Headband
- Comfy Cozy Headband
- Love That Anthro Headband Braid
- Twisted Turban Headband
- Frozen Snowflakes Headband
- Three Winter Headbands
- Dainty Dame Headband
- Season of Giving Headband
- Classic Button Holiday Headband – New!
- Radiantly Reflective Runner Headband
- Crochet Earmuff Headband
- Charming Chunky Earwarmer
- Cable Stitch Earwarmer
- Colorado Colors Headband
Which headband will you make for this winter?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 14, 2022
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 7, 2022
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 3, 2022