As the weather starts getting warmer, crocheting might be very far from your mind… but hold up! You can still crochet clothing and accessories while it’s warm out, and you can actually make really pretty things. By using lightweight yarn or working up lacier patterns, you can still keep your crochet game going strong even as temperatures rise. We’ve gathered 20 of our favorite easy crochet patterns for spring that you can work on as you lounge in the sunshine.
20 Simple Crochet Patterns for Spring
These simple crochet accessories are perfect for wearing out in the sunshine! Grab a hook and work up on of these lightweight shawls, floral accessories or lacy tops:
- Sweet Pink Spring Scarf
- Crochet Summer Colorblock Top
- Crochet Baby Sandals
- Endless Summer Shawl
- Simple Springtime Cardigan
- Happy Day Headband
- Crimson Lace Crochet Top
- Coastal Paradise Beach Bag
- Spring Kisses Infinity Scarf
- Beach Vacation Crochet Shawl
Crochet blankets during the spring? These crochet blanket patterns are light and lacy or worked up in small squares and perfect for the lazy spring days:
- No Beginning Chain Egg Blanket
- Baby Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Gingham Picnic Blanket – Such a great idea!
- Solstice Sun Granny Square Pattern – Make them individually, join them later!
- Magic Baby Blanket
- Daisy Flower Granny Square
- Springtime Baby Crochet Blanket
- Lemony Lime Citrus Square
What do you like to work on during the spring?
- Riding the Color Wave: Seascape-Inspired Crochet Patterns - April 2, 2020
- 16 Crochet Bridal Shower Gift Ideas - March 30, 2020
- 16 Spring Crochet Patterns You’ll Love To Wear - March 11, 2020