Although it may be hard to believe, fall is fast approaching. Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. Pumpkins, hot apple cider, crisp weather, crunching leaves…what’s not to love? Plus, fall is all about fashion. From kids to adults, autumn fashion options are always on point. If you have exhausted your summer knitting patterns and ready to turn over a new leaf (pun intended), then why not check out some of these fabulous baby knitting patterns for fall? Knitting patterns for babies are always adorable, but there’s just something extra irresistible about working up a tiny cardigan or a super sweet hat for your little one. Trust me—some of these free knitting patterns will make you squeal with delight.
Whether you make an item for your own little one or for a loved one, these articles of clothing are sure to be treasured for years and years to come. There’s no need to worry if you’re new to knitting and still trying to get the hang of things. This collection of fall knitting patterns is perfect for knitters of all skill levels. And now, without further ado, I present to you these 24 Baby Knitting Patterns for Fall.
24 Baby Knitting Patterns for Fall
Knit Baby Sweaters
Knit baby sweaters are a great way to keep your little one nice and cozy when the temperature starts to drop. Check out these adorable baby knitting patterns and find one that speaks to you. The hardest part will be deciding which one to work up first.
- No Seams Baby Cardi – pictured
- Baby Grandpa Sweater Vest
- Pink Princess Cardigan – too cute!
- Garter Stitch Baby Cardigan
- Baby’s Striped Pullover
- Swiss Miss Baby Jacket
- Simple Striped Baby Cardigan
- Two Skein Baby Sweater – quick & easy
- Baby’s Hooded Poncho
Knit Baby Hats
What could be more fun than working up an adorable knit baby hat? You want to make sure your little one has a protected head during the chilly days and nights of fall and these lovely patterns are sure to do the trick.
- Easy Beginner Knitted Hat
- Lickety-Split Baby Hats – popular pattern
- Newborn Cozy Cap
- Baby Bear Newborn or Preemie Hat
- Simple Toddler Hat
- Cute and Cozy Baby Hat – perfect for fall outings
- Vintage Pique Rib Hat
- Baby Jester Hat – pictured
Knit Baby Blankets
There’s something so special about little ones cuddling up with a knit baby blanket. Whether your baby uses one to fall asleep or likes to hold one while he or she is in the stroller, a baby blanket is surely an item you will reach for again and again.
- Box Stitch Baby Blanket – top pattern
- In A Wink Baby Blanket – pictured
- Forever Baby Blanket
- Squirreled Away Baby Blanket
- Little Prince Baby Blanket
- Basketweave Baby Blanket – so cozy
- Seeds and Trees Baby Blanket
What’s your favorite type of fall knitting pattern? Let us know below in the comments!
- Slip Into These: How to Knit Slippers for the Holidays - November 28, 2022
- Free Pattern Friday: Knit Shawl Pattern from Yarnspirations - November 25, 2022
- 8 Knitting Projects for Thanksgiving - November 17, 2022