Choosing colors for a crochet blanket pattern can be tricky – do you go with your favorite color or color combination? Maybe you go with hues that match your bedroom or living room decor, but then maybe you should stick with a neutral combination so that the afghan blends in nicely. Well, how about if you just went with a rainbow color palette and go all out with color? Rainbow is my typical go-to when working up blanket patterns for my nieces and nephew. They’re too young to really have a favorite color yet, and it’s so much more fun than just picking baby pink or baby blue.
Rainbow crochet blanket patterns are guaranteed to make you happy – how can you not be cheery as you work with such bright and fun colors? Whether you’re after a striped design or something with granny squares that looks more like a stained glass or mosaic masterpiece, your new favorite rainbow crochet blanket pattern is waiting in this collection of 24 Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns, from our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.
24 Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns
Rainbow Striped Crochet Blankets
- Moroccan Tile Rainbowghan
- Retro Rainbow Ripple Crochet Afghan
- Colorful Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Rainbow Bright Stripe Throw
- Chevron Rainbow Afghan
- Technicolor Cable Crochet Baby Blanket
- Exquisite Granny Stripe Crochet Blanket
- Rainbow Glass Spectrum Afghan
- Skittles Blanket
- Sweet Tooth Rainbowghan
- Diagonal Rainbows Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Blanket
- Southwestern Rainbow Crochet Afghan – Our favorite!
Rainbow Granny Square Crochet Blankets
- Over the Rainbow Granny Square Blanket
- Granny Bobble Blanket
- Rainbow Crochet Granny Square Blanket
- Color Burst Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cute and Colorful Granny Square Afghan
- Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
- Happy Harlequin Crochet Afghan
- Magic Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Reduction Granny Square
- Summer Love Crochet Afghan
- Must-Have Mitered Granny Square Afghan
What’s your favorite blanket color?