Choosing colors for a crochet blanket pattern can be tricky – do you go with your favorite color or color combination? Maybe you go with hues that match your bedroom or living room decor, but then maybe you should stick with a neutral combination so that the afghan blends in nicely. Well, how about if you just went with a rainbow color palette and go all out with color? Rainbow is my typical go-to when working up blanket patterns for my nieces and nephew. They’re too young to really have a favorite color yet, and it’s so much more fun than just picking baby pink  or baby blue .
Rainbow crochet blanket patterns  are guaranteed to make you happy – how can you not be cheery as you work with such bright and fun colors? Whether you’re after a striped design or something with granny squares that looks more like a stained glass or mosaic masterpiece, your new favorite rainbow crochet blanket pattern is waiting in this collection of 24 Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns , from our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns .
24 Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns
Rainbow Striped Crochet Blankets
- Moroccan Tile Rainbowghan 
- Retro Rainbow Ripple Crochet Afghan 
- Colorful Rainbow Sampler Blanket 
- Rainbow Bright Stripe Throw 
- Chevron Rainbow Afghan 
- Technicolor Cable Crochet Baby Blanket 
- Exquisite Granny Stripe Crochet Blanket 
- Rainbow Glass Spectrum Afghan 
- Skittles Blanket 
- Sweet Tooth Rainbowghan 
- Diagonal Rainbows Baby Blanket 
- Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Blanket 
- Southwestern Rainbow Crochet Afghan  – Our favorite!
Rainbow Granny Square Crochet Blankets
- Over the Rainbow Granny Square Blanket 
- Granny Bobble Blanket 
- Rainbow Crochet Granny Square Blanket 
- Color Burst Easy Crochet Pattern 
- Cute and Colorful Granny Square Afghan 
- Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket 
- Happy Harlequin Crochet Afghan 
- Magic Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket 
- Rainbow Reduction Granny Square 
- Summer Love Crochet Afghan 
- Must-Have Mitered Granny Square Afghan 
What’s your favorite blanket color?