We have to warn you, you should be prepared for a lot of “awwww” and “that’s so cute” coming your way if you happen to make any of the patterns we’ve just rounded up. When it comes to children’s crochet patterns, the more adorable the better. Obvious, right?
You’ve probably heard us rave time and time again about homemade gifts. What’s not to love about homemade gifts? I think we can all agree that getting something handmade gives it that personal touch that makes the recipient feel super special.
And as Christmas is quickly approaching (only 75 days till it’s here…), we thought it might be fun to do a round-up for all the little guys and gals in your life. From crochet baby blankets and crochet loveys, to amigurumi toys, these patterns are bound to make you scream “oh how adorable”!
Check out some of our favorite oh-so-adorable crochet patterns below.
- Rise and Shine Baby Blanket
- Monkeying around is encouraged with this loveable pattern!
- Cuddle Dog Afghan
- Perfect pattern for a little girl!
- Cutie Owl Crochet Baby Blanket
- Cozy Hooded Blanket
- I Heart You Crochet Baby Blanket
- You Are My Sunshine Lovey
- Darling Elephant Crochet Lovey
- Little Bunny Lovey
- Magnificent Lion Lovey
- Cozy Love Bug Lovey
- Puppy Dog Lovey
- Crochet Owl Lovey
- Monster Lovey Crochet Pattern
- Elsa Crochet Doll – The perfect gift for any Frozen fan!
- Baby Groot Pattern
- Make Your Own Monkey
- Insanely Cute Ponies
- Howie the Holiday Penguin
- Smiley Giraffe Pattern
- Cookie Monster
We couldn’t help ourselves! Here’s a few patterns that we just couldn’t leave off this list.
- Elsa’s Favorite Crochet Hat
- Monster Eye Slippers
- Bear Hug Scarf
- Frozen Snowman Hat – OLAF!
- Brilliant Boat Slippers
- Precious Puppy Dog Hat
What children’s crochet patterns have you made? Do you have a favorite?
- Two Skeins or Less: 12 Quickie Crochet Afghan Patterns - August 22, 2019
- Summer Crochet Ideas: 7 Lightweight Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2019
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 31, 2019