With a long & cold winter behind us, everything is in full bloom! Warm weather is in full swing and on display are a dazzling array of beautiful blossoms. I’ve handpicked (pun intended) some beauties to get on your hook that are full of fun, happy color. Even if warm weather and sunny skies are being a bit reluctant where you live, you can still crochet a lovely bouquet or wrap yourself in floral elegance!
1. Soft and Stylish Cowl by Bea Ryan Designs, a beautiful and elegant cowl.
2. Flower Lattice Scarf by Dearest Debi, a unique stitch makes a lovely scarf.
3. Quick Flower Hat by Get Hooked, love this fun and colorful hat!
4. Pansy Crochet Flower by Little Monkeys Crochet, pretty flowers with great little details.
5. Double Flowers by AnneMarie’s Crochet Blog, love they way these are used as a floral garland.
6. Crochet Popcorn Flower by The Stitchin’ Mommy, beautiful, bright, and topped off with a fun button!
7. Ruffle Flower Blossom and Brooch by Fiber Flux, this versatile flower can be used as an applique or made into a brooch.
8. La Fleur Petite by Cre8tion Crochet, lovely little blooms that can be used anywhere.
9. Flower Pillows by Mainly Crochet, fun pillows with a colorful flower applique!
10. African Flower Afghan by Petals to Picots, a gorgeous afghan that can be made in any size.
11. Flower Triangle Shawl by Darlene Dale for Caron, wear this pretty shawl for any occasion.
12. That 70’s Flower by Jessie At Home, a fun and happy flower, I love the way it was added to a hat too.
13. Pozy Toes Crochet Slippers by Moogly, cutest slippers ever!
14. Sweetheart Love Flower by Stitch11, these fabulous flowers are full of bright and beautiful color.
15. Magnolia Afghan by Lion Brand Design Team, a lovely addition to any room.
16. Purple Bloom Beanie by Kim Guzman for Stitch Nation, this beautiful hat is full of both great style and color.
17. Floral Curtain Tie Backs by Cherry Heart, tie your curtains back with these floral beauties.
18. Floral Granny Square Crochet Purse by Crochet Dreamz, gorgeous and versatile bag, I would definitely carry this purse everywhere.
19. Ruffelina Carnation Crochet Pattern by Posh Pooch Designs, super cute and easy flower that you can use in so many ways.
20. Japanese Flower Motif Crochet Pattern by Daisy Cottage Designs, simply beautiful and very useful too!
21. Tulip Garden Scarf by Swirls and Sprinkles, easy and pretty scarf that you could make in your favorite color combination.
22. Club Snappy Headband by Snappy Tots, I love this fun and pretty headband…a great way to use a special button too.
23. Simply Springtime Hat by Oombawka Designs, this fabulous hat would make a perfect and thoughtful gift.
24. Chameleon Hat-May Flowers by Pattern Paradise, This amazing hat is bursting with spring beauty!
25. Thread Crochet Rose Ring by Topsy Turvy, An easy project that is both stylish and very modern.
26. Happy Day Headband by Revlie Schuit from REVolution, a super cute headband that looks very fun to wear too.
27. Pretty Posey Throw by Nanette M. Seale for Red Heart, beautiful throw that celebrates flowers!
28. Maternity Sash by AlliCrafts, This is such a beautiful little project that would delight any mother-to-be.
29. Simple Flower Coasters by Danyel Pink Designs, These pretty coasters are a great way to use some extra yarn and are very handy too.
30. Flower Power Beach Bag by Bernat, this bright and fun bag is perfect to carry all summer long.
I hope these great patterns have given you some floral inspiration, which one will you be crocheting next?
- 30 Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns - June 22, 2019
- Get Fit with These 14 Crochet Patterns for Workout Gear - June 18, 2019
- DIY Party Decorations: Crochet Bunting Pattern - June 7, 2019