Happy I Love Yarn Day! We’ve been celebrating all week with our knit along on AllFreeKnitting and our crochet along on AllFreeCrochet, but scroll down for even more ideas on how you can celebrate this wonderful day and stitch it forward with our friends at the Craft Yarn Council.
You’ll find fun ways to celebrate yarn, get tips for teaching others to knit and crochet, and will have access to new free patterns. Make sure you include #iloveyarnday and #StitchitForward in your posts!
2. Share and promote the Craft Yarn Council’s I Love Yarn Day Scavenger Hunt.
Answer all 20 questions correctly while navigating through the industry’s best websites will be entered in drawing to win exciting yarn, magazine, book and video class prizes totaling more than $1,200! There are 20 chances to win and the scavenger hunt runs from 9/16/17 to 10/21/17. You can find all the complete rules at the I Love Yarn Day website.
3. Spread the love and share the I Love Yarn Template
Print out this template and write why you love yarn! Then, take a selfie with it and share it on social media using #iloveyarnday and #StitchItForward in your post.
All week at AllFreeCrochet.com we’ve been providing a step-by-step video tutorial explaining how to complete this colorful and intricate Southwestern Sunset Crochet Sampler Scarf:
5. Comment on this blog post to win a mystery a prize!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and let us know how you are celebrating I Love Yarn Day and you’ll be entered to win a free mystery prize from our yarn closet!
Tell us: How will you be celebrating I Love Yarn Day?
Latest posts by AllFreeKnitting (see all)
- DIY Knitted Hats, Headbands and Ear Warmers, Oh My! - September 13, 2018
- 24 Free Sweater Knitting Patterns You’re Guaranteed to Love - August 3, 2018
- 13 European-Inspired Knitting Patterns - July 23, 2018