I’m a big fan of the patchwork seen in quilt patterns. I’m always reminded of the quilt my mother would bring out on occasion, a memento from her grandmother. While I don’t have to sew, that doesn’t mean I can’t piece together a beautiful crochet afghan reminiscent of my great-grandmothers quilt.
In my hunt for the perfect patchwork pattern, I came across quite a few other quilt-inspired crochet afghan patterns that I just had to share! Piece together a blanket of your own with one of these gorgeous patterns.
- Stellar Patchwork Crochet Blanket – I’m in love with the simplicity of this crochet afghan!
- Modern Houndstooth Patchwork Blanket – Statement pieces don’t need to be large to have an impact, as this fabulous pattern proves.
- Patchwork Quilt-ghan – Get that classic quilt look with this beautiful pattern!
- Patchwork Lacy Crochet Afghan – The texture of this crochet afghan makes this one of the most dynamic throws out there.
- Patchwork Granny Afghan – A patchwork pattern straight from 1954.
- Patchwork Pinwheel Afghan – An absolutely stunning pattern full of vintage charm!
- Patchwork Plaid Baby Blanket – Sure to be a hit for your bouncing baby girl or boy.
- Garden Patchwork Granny Afghan – The perfect crochet afghan for the fall!
Other quilt-inspired patterns!
- Crazy Cool Yo-Yo Crochet Afghan – Inspired by the infamous yo-yo quilt.
- Wedding Ring Crochet Quilt – A classic design made for crochet!
- Contemporary Stash-Busting Blocks Throw – If you’re looking to bust those scraps, then this is definitely the pattern for you!
- Scrap Happy Quilter’s Afghan – Another stashbuster just for you!
Do you have anything passed down to you from your grandparents?
- Summer Crochet Ideas: 7 Lightweight Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2019
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 31, 2019
- Stitch Spotlight: 15 Afghans with Tunisian Crochet Stitches - July 27, 2019