At AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns, we’re always looking for the hottest new patterns and trends. For me, I’m always drawn to patterns inspired by what I see around me. Crocheted flowers or patterns from my favorite TV shows and movies catch my eye all the time. Lately I’ve noticed stained glass inspired patterns everywhere.
With bright and beautiful colors neatly organized into stained-glass designs, these patterns are perfect for the summer. I love how unique they look. They have both a vintage and a modern vibe to them, which makes them perfect for any type of home decor. Check out some of my favorite stained glass patterns below!
- Stained Glass Window Afghan – The vibrant yarn colors in this easy crochet afghan pattern are what sets this project apart. Vintage and stunning, you just can’t beat it!
- Multi Stitch Mosaic Square – Hone your stitching skills and create a pretty granny square with this fun pattern.
- Quick Stained Glass Afghan– I love the simple blocking of this retro pattern. It reminds me of the Partridge Family bus!
- Stained Glass Motif – Reminiscent of a classic stained glass window, this will add an instant splash of color to your home.
- Mosaic Afghan – Inspired by the mosaic tiles of stained glass windows, this crochet round ripple will be a unique and stunning addition to your home.
- Cathedral Crochet Motif – Bring the elegance of Gothic architecture into your crocheting with this beautiful motif.
- Flirty Fan Throw – If you can master a simple shell stitch then you’ll be able to create this gorgeous crochet throw pattern.
- Round Stained Glass Afghan – This stained glass afghan is absolutely STUNNING! Such a unique pattern.