Welcome to AllFreeCrochet’s Crochet Along of 2013! We had so much fun hosting our Basketweave Pillow Crochet Along last year, we could not wait to do another one. This time around, we’ve teamed up with Red Heart Yarn to bring you this year’s event, and it’s bigger and better than ever – just wait ’til you see the fabulous prize package that Red Heart has provided for one lucky winner!
We’re excited that you’ve joined us on this fun adventure and can’t wait to begin, so what are you waiting for? Go grab your hook and let’s get started!
Featured Crochet Pattern:
Together, we’ll work to create this Good Morning Sunshine Cozy (shown in picture at right). It’s an easy crochet pattern by Red Heart Yarn that’s made using three different colors of worsted weight yarn. Each part is crocheted separately and then joined together at the end.
How To Participate:
It’s easy to take part in our Crochet Along! There will be six different steps that will be posted on AllFreeCrochet. All you need to do is simply visit the site on the dates below to get the next step of instructions.
May 15: Step 1 – Gather Materials (see supply list here)
May 20: Step 2 – Crochet the hug itself
May 22: Step 3 – Crochet the sun
May 24: Step 4 – Crochet the nose
May 28: Step 5 – Crochet the sunglasses
May 30: Step 6 – Assembly
Plus, Share Your Photos & Get Entered to Win!
Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $75 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Find more details about what the prize includes here. In order to be entered to win, simply follow the following instructions:
- Post your project (finished or in progress) right here on AllFreeCrochet.
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada.
- Photos must be posted by May 31, 2012, 11:59p EST.
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 21, 2020
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2020
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 8, 2020