If you’re participating in AllFreeCrochet’s Crochet Along, then head over to AllFreeCrochet right now to get the next step of instructions!
Since Monday, we’ve released the first two steps of pattern instructions. By now, you should have the cozy and the sunshine crocheted.
Today, we’re going to begin crocheting the nose of the sunshine. Visit the site here for the pattern instructions you need to get started. Come back on Tuesday, May 28 for the next step of instructions!
Plus, be sure to post your pictures on AllFreeCrochet (either when you’re done or as you go along) for a chance to win big! As the official Crochet Along sponsor, Red Heart has donated a fabulous prize to be awarded to one lucky participant:
-1 ball Boutique Chic
-1 ball Boutique Sashay Metallic
-1 ball Boutique Filigree
-1 ball Boutique Rigoletto
-2 balls 3960 Tidal Boutique Unforgettable
-2 balls 6804 Powerful Pink Vivid
-Anne Geddes 1 ball 112 Night-Night A, 1 ball 203 Daffodil B, 1 ball 100 Lily C.
- Susan Bates Hook Set
- Red Heart Thread Cutter Pendant
- Red Heart Tote Bag
- Copy of Crochet Today! magazine
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021