I’m a little bit obsessed with sailing. Okay, nautical inspired everything just makes me incredibly happy. I go sailing every now and then with some good friends of mine and I can’t get enough of it. It’s got me thinking of anchors and breezy shirts and boating shoes. Luckily, the nautical trend has hit the yarn world and I couldn’t be happier with the patterns we have for both knitting and crochet.
Sometimes it can be hard to knit or crochet in the summer, but with these free crochet patterns will inspire you to create something totally nautical. There are crochet scarves for those chilly evenings and knit sleeveless tops for nice summer days. Of course, there are crochet afghan patterns that remind me of the sea and baby crochet patterns that are just adorable.
Come sail away with me and pick up your hooks and needles!
- Anchor Crochet Applique
- Sail Boat Baby Afghan
- Nautical Waves Rug
- Lakeshore Plaid Blanket
- Bold Stripes Afghan
- Baby Boat Booties
- Nautical Sleeveless Shirt
- Sailboat Baby Blanket
- Cute Sailor Suit
- Deep Blue Sea Purse
- Nautical Poppies Necklace and Bracelet Set
- Sea Breeze Striped Skirt
- Lovely Lady Shawl (knit)
- Child’s Middy Jumper (knit)
- European Dream Scarf (knit)
- Fishtail Hat (knit)
- Fisherman Pillow (knit)
- Couldn’t Be Easier Lace Scarf (knit)
- Waves Tote Bag (knit)
- Splendid Striped Cowl (knit)
- Vintage Inspired No Sew Sweater (knit)
- Red Revolution Scarf (knit)
- Chunky Finger Knit Necklace (knit)
- Must-Have Nautical Sweater (knit)
- Nautical Eyeglass Case (knit)
Which nautical pattern do you want to try?