With Easter being just weeks away, we’re getting into the festive spirit by offering you an exciting giveaway! If you’re one of the many fans of cute knit animal hats, then hold onto your hats (see what I did there?) because we’re giving away a copy of the book Animal Hats: 15 Patterns to Knit and Show Off to one lucky winner. To enter the contest, just answer the question at the bottom of this post!
Edit: Thank you to everyone who entered this fun little contest. And a special thank you (and congratulations) to our lucky winner, Tamala! To enter the contest, we asked you to tell your favorite animal. Tamala answered, “My favorite animal is, at this moment, grumpy cat. However, I also like prairie dogs and hamsters.” Tamala, please contact us with your address so we can send you your prize.
Filled with tons of cute ideas, Animal Hats provides patterns for the whole family. That’s right; even adults can get in on the fun – each design comes sizes for both children and adults. From a cheeky monkey, a brave-hearted lion to a fantastic frog and even a bow-tie-wearing penguin, you’ll find an array of charming hats to cater to the tastes of every animal lover.
And if you’re nervous about not winning, get a copy of Animal Hats from CutRateCrafts for 33% off – This week only!
To enter this exciting contest, just answer the question below in the comments section. You only have until March 16th to enter, so get those comments in fast!
Tell us: What’s your favorite animal?
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- To enter the contest, just answer the question in the comments section below.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until March 16th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.