Sometimes all you need to complete a room is a single pop of color. That’s why we love Bare & Beautiful: 11 Simple Crochet Patterns. These simple crochet patterns are primarily one color, making them great accent pieces. I find that often times less is more when it comes to crochet afghan patterns, and these ones sure do prove that theory.
From rich cable patterns to the unique motif designs , these simple crochet patterns are timeless treasures. Plus, you don’t have to worry about changing yarn colors or complicated color charts. A single-toned afghan is my go-to for quick crochet projects . If you want to crochet something pretty, but not overpowering, check out these simple crochet patterns!
1. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Afghan  This quick and easy afghan has a bright lemony color that will light up your whole room!
2. Pinwheel Crochet Bedspread Pattern  Perfect as a bedspread, this purely white afghan is simple and sophisticated.
3. Pink Raspberry Throw  Crochet a classic with this pretty pink raspberry yarn.
4. One Large Granny  Instead of a complicated granny square blanket, this afghan is just one giant granny square. How cool!
5. Blueberry Mornings Basket Weave  You’ll love waking up to this bright blue wonder.
6. Aran Afghan A simple aran crochet pattern is always a favorite.
7. Turquoise Lace Throw  This lacy afghan will take you right to the Caribbean with its juicy color!
8. 6 Hours or Less Throw  Short on time? Make this simple staple in a few steps.
9. Cozy Merlot Throw  This deep wine red throw is perfect for the winter months. Don’t you just want to snuggle with it?
10. Ripples in the Water Blanket  This simple chevron crochet pattern looks like calming water ripples.
11. Victorian Magenta The list wouldn’t be complete without a pretty Victorian pattern. This magenta one has beautiful flowers!
What’s your favorite simple crochet pattern?