There’s a reason why no matter what time of year it is, people love to knit and wear scarves. Scarves are stylish, versatile and a fun, easy way to add a splash of color to a neutral-toned outfit. So if you’re as crazy about knit scarf patterns as we are, then get excited because we’ve rounded up some of our all-time-favorite patterns in this collection. From summer to winter, you’ll find scarves for every season represented in the selection of knits below.
7 of The Best Scarves Ever!
1. Ocean Waves Scarf by Harpa Jonsdottir
2. April Showers Scarf by Purl Bee
3. Crimson Cranberry Scarf by Shana Kreikemeier from Needyl
4. In a Pinch Scarf by Jenny from J. Erin Knits
5. Chunky Cable Scarf from The Natty Knitter
6. Mystery Stripe Scarf from My Roman Apartment
7. Simple Mobius Cowl from For the Love of Projects
Tell us: Which pattern is your favorite?
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021