Autumn ushers in rich variations of red, orange, yellow, and purple. Violets, burnt orange, marigold, and burgundy begin popping along the trees, bushes, and decor. I’m a huge fan of color, but fall colors tend to be my favorite. To me they’re like dark chocolate, rich and delightful.
While I tend to lean towards the violets and deep purples, this season I can’t help but steer towards burgundy. This rich, wine-like color is just plain stunning, and it can fit in with so many other colors including the rich violets that I’ve always adored. Check out some of the awesome color palettes Design Seeds has featuring burgundy:
Stunning, right? With fall in full swing, there’s no reason not to break out the burgundy. Check out some of our favorite crochet afghan patterns below!
Burgundy Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Blooming Burgundy Granny Square Pattern – Fall flowers done right! Plus, it’s printable and we all love that.
- Autumn’s Calling Crochet Afghan – A mix of your favorite autumn hues.
- Rustic Romance Cable Throw – Full of texture!
- Cabin in the Woods Afghan – This ripple pattern has been a favorite of everyone’s this fall.
- Santa’s Favorite Afghan – Can’t forget the big guy!
- Cozy Yuletide Squares Blanket – I’m in love with this patchwork like blanket.
- Burgundy and Emerald Crocodile Stitch Blanket – One of the coolest looking stitches, in my opinion.
- Christmas Snowflakes Crochet Afghan – Planning a rustic Christmas? Then this is definitely the pattern for you!
- Redwood Waffle-ghan – Such a cool look!
- Falling Star Square – Blue and burgundy, a unique and absolutely beautiful combination.
- Red Velvet Crochet Granny Square – This intricate square has a vintage look that any Victorian-era fans are going to love!
What’s your favorite fall color and why?