Now that New Years has come to pass, we are officially out of the holiday season. If you’re like me, then you need to decompress from the madness of the holidays. After all the holiday fun is over, winter starts to feel a little…cold. What better way to ride of the last months of winter than with a new crochet project? Pour yourself some tea, grab your favorite blanket, work up these crochet patterns and give yourself a relaxing weekend. You’ve earned it!
Relaxing Crochet Patterns:
- Free Crochet Rice Bag – Indulge in some quality rest and relaxation with this rice bag. Whether you have a headache from staring at the computer screen all day or an achy back from shopping at all hours, this crochet design will surely put you at ease.
- Snappy Slippers – If your dogs are barking then it’s time to put your feet up, and what better way to do so than to work up these crochet slippers. This is a beginner pattern making it quick to work up.
- Sleepy Owl Mask – Take a nap, or take several with this crochet pattern. Use worsted weight yarn, ribbon, and a small piece of fleece to complete this free crochet pattern.
- Fancy Spa Basket – Fill each little compartment with rose petals and bath salts. Melt into the tub for the most relaxing moment of the weekend. Treat yourself to this luxurious lacy basket, or fill it with fancy soaps, lotion, and shower gel and give it as a gift.
- Luxurious Bath Set – Treat yourself to a DIY spa day with this Luxurious Bath Set. This set of free crochet patterns is a great homemade gift idea for anyone that likes to be pampered.
- Pampering Massage Soap Saver – The cluster stitch is used create the bumpy texture on one side that will never wear away. Compared with your favorite fancy bar of soap, this can also be given as a gift.
If none of these calm you from the holiday madness then check out our 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns.
How do you relax after the holidays?
- Health Benefits of Yarn Crafts: #StitchAwayStress this April! - April 11, 2018
- 7 Best Crochet Blogs - March 7, 2018
- Crochet Pattern of the Day: Butterfly Wings Scarf - February 2, 2018