February marks the beginning of American Heart Month, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with daily giveaways. Beginning today, we are giving away one copy of Crochet Red each day until February 14, 2014, along with a yarn bouquet that corresponds with a project from within the book.
Crochet Red is the third book in the successful Stitch Red series. First there was Sew Red and then Knit Red. Now, it’s finally time for crocheters to join the fight against women’s heart disease. Crochet Red features a collection of gorgeous crochet patterns designed by a variety of talented designers including Edie Eckman, Robyn Chachula, Kristin Omdahl, Linda Permann, Melissa Leapman, and more. Read the full review of Crochet Red here, and scroll down to enter today’s giveaway!
Today’s featured project is the Asymmetrical Sweater designed by Jenny King from Crochet Red: Crocheting for Women’s Heart Health by Laura Zander, published by Sixth&Spring Books, sixthandspringbooks.com. Model Photography by Rose Callahan and Still Photography by Marcus Tullis and pattern instructions copyright © 2013 by Sixth&Spring Books/Soho Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved. Used by permission. This is a versatile piece that shows off just the right amount of shoulder. The asymmetrical design and side-to-side construction makes it a modern sweater that’s great for women of all ages.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize:
Up for grabs today is the Noro Silk Garden Bouquet that is used to crochet the Asymmetrical Sweater above. You’ll also receive a free copy of Crochet Red. To win, simply leave a comment below that answers the following question:
How do you plan to celebrate American Heart Month?
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post.
- Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until February 1, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.