If you have a closet full of unfinished projects, half used skeins of yarn and all kinds of hooks and needles then you’re going to love celebrating I Love Yarn Day  with us. I Love Yarn Day is on October 11, but we’ll be celebrating all week long! Whether you knit or crochet you have one thing in common – your love of yarn.
To celebrate our love of yarn we’re going to be providing you with a new pattern  every day this week through October 12. Not only do you get to see a new pattern or learn a new technique, but if you show off your work just by posting ONE photo below, you’ll be automatically entered to win a HUGE prize package! Now is the time to show us just how much you love it. We want you to show us your stash! That’s right, we want you to show off your finished projects, your WIP’s, your yarn stash or even your yarn room. Whatever it may be, we want you to show it off right here. What’s included in this prize package you ask? Well…
- 3 skeins Naturally Caron Joy! yarn
- Kreinik Metallic Thread Color Samples
- 1 skein With Love Red Heart yarn
- 1 skein Wool-Ease Lion Brand yarn
- 2 skeins Martha Stewart Crafts yarn
- 2 skeins Lux Adventure Darn Good Yarn yarn
- 2 skeins Silk Chiffon Ribbon Darn Good Yarn yarn
- 1 skein Diamond Feza yarn
- 1 skein Chanel Feza yarn
- 3 skeins Naturally Caron Spa yarn
- 2 skeins Prism yarn
- 5 piece knit clips
- Red Heart tape measure
- Crochet Master Class book
- Crochet Embellishments book
- Red Heart Tote Bag
All we’re asking you to do is celebrate I Love Yarn Day with us. Share this post with your friends and family and have them show off their work, too. Let’s see how many fun and beautiful projects all you yarn lovers have made.
How to Enter:
Add your link to this post by clicking on “Add your link” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. The Link List will close at 11:59 PM CST on October 12, at which point no new links can be entered. Enter your favorite crochet pattern or knit pattern, below! You do not need a blog, site, or URL to enter. Just enter your name and email address then click next to upload a photo of your fabulous project.
What are the rules for entering for this awesome prize pack? Well…
- Only one photo per person.
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- Contest ends October 12, 2013 11:59pm EST.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Baskets are not included in prize pack.
Want to see what others are talking about? Feel free to join the conversation:
Check back on the blog every day from now until October 12 for a new pattern, tip or tutorial.
How will you help us celebrate I Love Yarn Day?